The addressees of this solution are nursing homes, hospitals and all health institutions that offer patients a stay. ITT offers the possibility to track patients with Alzheimer's and/or patients with diseases that have similar disorders and to locate them both indoors and outdoors
- real-time monitoring of the patient
- creates a unique TAG - patient connection
- detects and reports accidental falls or illness, so as to allow immediate intervention of the staff
- recognition of the position and the path taken by the patient to reach it
- creation of areas to allow or not allow access to different patients
- access supervised by sound or light alarms for any unauthorized passages
- management of access by time, for specific periods or for specific days
- centralized system ( central control ) in which to receive the alarms and the information supplied by the TAGs. Synchronized even with tablets and smartphones
Taking as an example rest homes or nursing homes we could have the following advantages:
- if the patient crosses the controlled passage, from which it is not allowed to exit (exit gate in the street - restricted or dangerous areas), an alarm signal is immediately sent to the staff who can intervene. (Can be used for Alzheimer's patients or patients with mental problems)
- identification of the patient in special departments
- checking the patient's position through the different sensors located in the main areas of the structure track the patient's movements. (example: it is possible to know where the patient is at all times)
- opening of hands-free doors inside the structure
- access control of staff
- integrated with the access control of the staff working inside the structure. The Tag can be used as a badge and / or tag, providing automatic opening and registration at the entrances
Additional uses for domestic and healthcare use
- storing biometric data of patients
- automatic sending of alarms and management of alerts
- emergency calls via SOS Button
- applications for visually impaired people
Incentives for GUESTS to use the TAG:
PAGER: In case of need, a person can be contacted remotely (it is possible to call the guest's attention in case of visit of a family member)
MEMO: It can be used as an alarm clock, so as to remind certain guests of having to take certain medications at certain times.
FIT-LOG: “moving is good”. Record the activity carried out by the host, or how much they have walked and in what time slots
MIND-PLUS: stimulates daily creative paths, on specific themes, provided through dedicated Totems distributed in the structure.
The TAG is designed for wireless charging, to be carried out by simply placing it on a special mat.
NuZoo actively collaborates with the cooperative La Meridiana , founded in 1976 as a voluntary association and today integrates two social cooperatives (" La Meridiana "and" La Meridiana Due "), 95 members, 94 volunteers and 320 employees and professionals and a full range of services for the elderly.
The ITT system is present in an RSA managed by the cooperative: Centro Diurno Costa Bassa
It is housed in a villa in the Monza Park. His guests are constantly assisted by professional operators specialized in the various sectors of intervention and by highly reliable volunteers.
The ITT system allows to monitor the position of the guests, to guarantee their safety and to prevent them from reaching dangerous areas.
For the RSA website click here